Major nerfs to be the part of upcoming patch
The FPS game Overwatch will be witnessing new patch changes and the latest notes regarding the patch has been released by Blizzard. There are some unknown and significant changes too. Mercy and Zenyatta were the characters who were assumed to receive some modifications and adjustments, but they are not the only ones going under the microscope.
Amongst Overwatch characters, Genji will get a complete overall changes in his abilities. And the game’s most special style, Lucio will also undergo substantial changes, these changes will completely modify the scale of future games to come.
The second season of Competitive Mode is the time when all these changes will come into play. Also in the changes include various glitches, maps, and bugs adjustments to make the gameplay eve so appealing.
- Ultimates that consume the ultimate meter when activated will now drain the meter more quickly (.25 second instead of 1 second)
- Reverted projectile size reduction
- Defense Matrix will now begin regenerating after a 1-second delay.
- Double jump no longer resets when wall climbing
- No longer deals damage to traps like Widowmaker’s Venom Mine or Junkrat’s Steel Trap
- No longer bypasses Junkrat’s Steel Trap
- Swift Strike
- No longer interrupts quick melee attacks
- Duration of Genji’s ultimate reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Speed decreased while aiming changed from 40% to 30%
- Maximum projectile speed increased by 30%
- The boosting of movement speed has been decreased by 30% (from a 100% increase to a 70%increase)
- Blizzard projectile now pierces barriers and it’s radius has been increased from 8 meters to 10 meters.
- Deadeye now drains over a .25 second period instead of simply going down to 50% when used and 0% when activated.
- Healing-per-second increased by 20%
- Resurrected Allies will be able to move after 2.25 seconds as opposed to the current 3 second wait time.
- Chain Hook
- If the hooked target isn’t in Roadhog’s line of sight when retracting the hook, they will be moved back to the position where they were originally hooked
- Orb of Discord
- The amount of damage amplified by a target with Orb of Discord decreased from 50% to 30%
What are your thoughts about these major nerfs? Let us know in the comments below.